What makes you great? Include a sentence or two about your organization here.
(Message as of 8/1/20)
AWPC will be continuing into fall with our 1 athlete per lane practice schedule. Currently still athletes ages (9-18) and who are in our UPPER PROGRAM. We are still unable to provide our Splashball and Learn to Swim program.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING SEASONALLY - WE ARE RUNNING MONTHLY.
Monday - 6:15-7:15pm; 7:15-8:15pm
Tuesday - 6:15-7:15pm; 7:15-8:15pm
Wednesday - 6:15-7:15pm
Thursday - 6:15-7:15pm; 7:15-8:15pm
Friday - 6:15-7:15pm; 7:15-8:15pm
LINKS FOR NEW MEMBERS:
1) Return to practice info below
2) "Spring" registration link to sign up for participation
I am very excited to announce that our AWPC UPPER program (ages 9-18), will be returning to a modified practice schedule starting JUNE 16TH, 2020.
If you are a POTENTIAL NEW MEMBER, please email Program Director Robbie Bova for details. Everyone else is receiving team emails with all of the information. If you are curious about the Return to Practice procedures, I have included the PDF Powerpoint version of our team plan below. It is called "AWPC RETURN TO PRACTICE GUIDELINES".
EVERYONE WHO IS PARTICIPATING THIS SUMMER MUST BE REGISTERED (not paid - choose pay offline) FOR THE SPRING SESSION. EACH PARTICIPANT NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR INFO UPDATED, WAIVERS SIGNED, AND THAT IS THE EMAIL GROUP THAT I AM USING UNTIL THINGS SETTLE DOWN. REGISTRATION LINK PROVIDED BELOW.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!
Several of our AWPC athletes were chosen for the All State Teams at the New Mexico High School Water Polo League State Championships May 3-4, 2019
* Individual Skill Development *
* Game Fundamentals *
* Improve sportsmanship and life skills through team play *
* Comprehensive training for all abilities *
* Teach current National Team Skill Systems *
* College Prep System - Water Polo after High School *
* Emphasis on Technical and Tactical Play *
* Come prepared to learn and HAVE FUN *
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Albuquerque Water Polo Club?