What makes you great? Include a sentence or two about your organization here.
(Message as of 6/2/21)
AWPC is now able to provide practice with 6 athletes per lane. Our athletes are practicing approximately 6-10 hours a week. As of 6/2/21 we can now pass, shoot, use rebound boards, cages AND SCRIMMAGE!!!! Spectators are now allowed to stay and watch practice as long as they sit 6 feet apart from Non-relatives. Currently still athletes ages (9-18) and who are in our UPPER PROGRAM. We WILL BE running 2 SUMMER Splashball and Learn to Swim program CAMPS!!!
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING SEASONALLY - WE ARE RUNNING MONTHLY. THIS WILL CHANGE WHEN WE TRANSITION INTO OUR FALL SEASON
JUNE- AUGUST 2021
Cost: $85 (Cash/Check Only)
Monday - 6:00-8:00PM
Tuesday - 6:00-8:00PM
Wednesday - 6:00-8:00PM
Thursday - 6:00-8:00PM
Friday - 6:00-8:00PM
LINKS FOR NEW MEMBERS:
1) "Spring 2020" registration link to sign up for participation
Several of our AWPC athletes were chosen for the All State Teams at the New Mexico High School Water Polo League State Championships May 3-4, 2019
* Individual Skill Development *
* Game Fundamentals *
* Improve sportsmanship and life skills through team play *
* Comprehensive training for all abilities *
* Teach current National Team Skill Systems *
* College Prep System - Water Polo after High School *
* Emphasis on Technical and Tactical Play *
* Come prepared to learn and HAVE FUN *
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Albuquerque Water Polo Club?